Why are some people advertising​ fake Clash of Clan hacks?

To Earn money from users

The site asked me to fill in a Survey to download the hack, but there was no file.”
“I downloaded the hack, but it turned out that it was a virus that recorded my login and password.”
“I god scammed really bad by one of these fake cheat survey sites yesterday when trying to get Clash of Clans hacks.”


While most people are aware of these fakes, since they probably fell for it once, there are still some younger folks that have not fallen for it yet and still have the disappointment coming. – The thing is that almost every gamer falls for it one single time and since there are a lot of new gamers exploring the online game space, there is still some money to be made, sadly. I personally fell for the scam once and from that point on was aware of it and never even considered filling in a survey ever again.

Thankyou 

Comment question anytime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Google Dorking Commands

How much money can I make from AdSense with 1000 visitors per day ?

Oneal Ron Morris : Fake Hospital