Which are the most addictive English songs?

I have over 1000 songs in my music library but I still listen to a handful of them again and again each and every day and still don't get tired of listening them. (maybe I should get a guiness world record for that :p)
Anyways, these are my cocaine -

Love me like you do(Ellie Goulding)
Closer (The Chainsmokers)
A thousand years (Christina Perri)
Counting stars (One Republic)
Habits(Stay High) -Tove Lo, The Chainsmokers remix
Hymn for the weekend (Coldplay)
Lean On (ft DJ Snake and M0)
Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue
Alone - Alan Walker
Faded - Alan Walker
Cruel - Zayn Malik
I don't wanna live forever - Zayn Malik, Taylor Swift
Love the way you lie Part-2 - Rihanna
Closer - The Chainsmokers
Tonight - The Chainsmokers and Zayn Malik ( you'll find on YouTube as an audio)
Dangerously- Charlie Puth
We don't talk anymore - Charlie Puth
Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Stitches - Shawn Mendez
One Thing - One Direction
Live while we're young - One Direction
Sorry - Justin Bieber
EDMs : - HARDWELL - Echo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Google Dorking Commands

How much money can I make from AdSense with 1000 visitors per day ?

Oneal Ron Morris : Fake Hospital